The Willamette MBA curriculum includes a set of core and required courses and the opportunity to choose from a variety of elective courses designed to help you build one or more functional concentrations. The concentrations and registration guides shown below can help you plan your MBA curriculum.
As you develop your curricular path, it is important to be aware of all graduation requirements. Specific information about all graduation requirements (including courses, credits, minimum gpa, IKEWS, Management Writing Program, etc.) is available in the student handbook. You can track your progress toward graduation via your online graduation audit.
Willamette MBA offers many in-depth functional concentrations. Students can choose one or more concentrations. Choosing a concentration is not required -- students can also choose to select elective courses based on their own needs and career goals.
Information for each concentration is available below.
- Global Management
- Human Resources
- Management Science & Quantitative Analysis
- Operations, Analysis & Systems
- Organizational Analysis
- Public & Not-for-Profit Management
The registration guides can help you plan your curricular path. Be sure to click on the link that describes your MBA program format (MBA, BA/MBA, JD/MBA). Although similar, the formats of the MBA program differ in regard to some graduation requirements.
- MBA Registration Guide
- BA/MBA Registration Guide
- JD/MBA Registration Guide - for students who entered fall semester 2019 or 2018
- JD/MBA Registration Guide - for students who entered fall semester 2017
- Course Descriptions: Core or Required Courses
- Course Descriptions: Elective Courses
- Your Class Schedule: https://secure.willamette.edu/services/admin.cgi/gradereport
- Your Grade Report: https://secure.willamette.edu/services/admin.cgi/gradereport
- Your Graduation Audit: https://secure.willamette.edu/services/admin.cgi/degreeaudit