Work Related Injuries

Student employees are covered by Willamette University worker's compensation insurance. It is the student's responsibility to report all injuries to their supervisor. Students must also report any injuries to Human Resources (University Services Building), or call in an injury report to 503-370-6210 within 24 hours of the time the accident occurred.

Willamette University

Office of Financial Aid

1st Floor Waller Hall
900 State Street
Salem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.

Back to Top