Full-Time Program Tuition (2021-22)
Willamette MBA students invest in their future by utilizing a combination of sources: loans, scholarships, savings and family resources, sponsors, and income from internships.
|Total Estimated Costs||$32,206||$32,642||$64,848|
|Description||Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Total Annual|
|Books and Supplies (estimated cost)||600||600||1,200|
1Health Insurance: if you have comparable coverage you may waive this premium. The health insurance rates for international students may differ from the rates for domestic students listed above. Please click on the Health Insurance link for details.
2Living expenses include estimated room, board and personal expenses. Students who wish to live on campus may see room and meal plan options here.
Students are required to have a laptop computer. The cost to purchase the required laptop can be included in a student's financial aid budget.
Graduation Fee: Graduating MBA and BA/MBA students are charged a $75 graduation fee on their final semester billing. If the student decides not to participate in the Commencement Ceremony, the amount will be refunded after commencement. (JD/MBA students are billed for the graduation fee through the College of Law.)
MBA for Professionals Tuition
September 2020 & January 2021
$12,970 per semester (two classes per semester for six semesters)
$38,910 per year (for two years)
The program has structured its costs to provide the following benefits for students:
- Text books, case studies, and other required course materials are included. We register you for your classes and order all necessary materials so you can focus on your learning.
- Complimentary catered dinner on the evenings of your scheduled classes.
- No additional student or university fees.
- MBA for Life gives alumni lifelong access to courses, free of charge (nominal registration fee).
- Complete access to the Willamette MBA Career Management staff and program, including job postings, coaching sessions, career planning advice, networking opportunities, and professional one-to-one support. We have alumni across the world and joining the Willamette community expands your network.
- No tuition fee for optional International Study Trips (travel expenses not included). Recent trips include China, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Germany, Ireland and England
- Financial assistance programs provide access to scholarships and federal educational loans.
- Tuition level remains the same for six consecutive semesters. You will not experience an increase in your tuition within the six semester program.
Your tuition rate is consistent for six consecutive semesters, beginning with your semester of entry. Courses enrolled and completed after the original six consecutive semester period will be assessed the tuition rate of the current academic year. The rate listed above is an estimate and may be subject to change.