Requirements for the Arts, Technology And Multimedia Minor (20 semester hours)
- At least four courses focused on use of technology in creating artistic works (starred).
- Two starred courses from one departmental area. At least one must be at or above the 300 level.
- One course from each of 2 other departmental areas
- One additional course
- No more than 2 courses may be in a single department.
Department Areas and Courses
Note: All courses listed below are 4 semester hours unless otherwise specified.
Art & Art History
- ARTS 121 Introduction to 4D Art*
- ARTS 216 Video Art*
- ARTS 232 Black and White Photography
- ARTS 355 Advanced Photography*
- ARTH 117 Introduction to Modern and Contemporary Art
- ARTH 243 Contemporary Art: 1970-Present
- ARTH 376W History of Photography
- CS 145 Images and Imagination*
- CS 445 Computer Graphics*
- IDS 252 3D Animation*
- IDS 352 Advanced 3D Animation*
- CINE 110 Introduction to Cinema Studies
- MUSC 121 Creating Music with Technology*
- MUSC 133 Music Theory II (2) and
- MUSC 339 Digital Music Techniques (4)*
- MUSC 425 Advanced Digital Music Production*
- PHIL 242 What is Art?
- CCM 261 Persuasion and Mass Media
A total of no more than 4 semester hours from:
Additional course(s) from the following: