Senior Project Proposal Form
- Fill out this proposal the term before you plan to graduate. It is due October 15th.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure all the information you entered is correct before you submit.
- You will be sent an email by the faculty who reviewed your proposal with their feedback.
CHECKLIST 21-22 (PDF)
Download this handy checklist to help you plan the most successful recital or project.
SCHEDULING REQUEST FORM
- Due before October 1st.
- Fill out this form to request a date for your senior recital or project presentation.
- You may also use this form to schedule a non-required recital.
- NOTE: No more than two music events may occur on the same day, and none at the same time.
- SENIORS: If you are planning a senior recital, submit this form 4-6 weeks in advance of your recital.
- This form will put your event in Today@Willamette and the WU events calendar.
- You are responsible for posting your own posters and designing your own programs, with approval from the music office staff.
STUDENT STAGE SET UP FORM
- Submit this form before performing at Convocation, while planning a senior recital/presentation, or other music events requiring our stage crew.
- This form is due at least one month (four weeks) before the performance.
SENIOR PROJECT EVALUATION FORM (PDF)
This form will be completed by faculty adjudicators immediately after you complete your Senior Project.