Grade Changes

Once recorded, a grade may be changed only in the case of clerical or computational error. The instructor who assigned the grade must be involved in any appeal procedure concerning grade changes. The department chair may take the place of the course instructor when the course instructor is no longer employed by Willamette University. Written notification must be submitted to the Dean of the College explaining the reason(s) for the change. No changes will be permitted one year after the grade has been recorded.

Back to Top