Leave of Absence or Withdrawal

Students who need to take time away from their studies, whether temporarily (generally up to two semesters) or permanently, must notify the University Registrar's Office. The Registrar, based upon the departing student's specific situation, will provide the student a list of offices and activities to assure both a smooth departure and support in re-enrollment. The Registrar will communicate the student's departure to the university community. Students who withdraw, do not re-enroll at the end of an approved leave of absence, or leave the university without withdrawing or going on an approved leave of absence, and subsequently wish to return to their studies, must complete an Application for Readmission.

Additional Resources

Medical Withdrawal Policy

Back to Top