Willamette University College of Law offers Official Practice LSAT/ GRE exams periodically throughout the year. We simulate real testing conditions and offer helpful study tips and food at the end. Please register for the tests below. A typical practice LSAT/GRE will start at 9 a.m. and end at 1:00 p.m. More information will be provided to registrants leading up to the testing day. For individuals who are out of a 60 mile radius from Salem or are in another state your practice test will be administered remotely.
- Information on Digital Practice LSATs offered directly by LSAC through lawHub
- Information on Digital Practice GRE Exams offered directly by ETS
Practice LSAT/GRE Dates and Registration Links
Not sure which exam to take or need extra practice? Try both the LSAT and GRE practice exams to see what is the best fit for you. After the practice exam we provide free pizza and host a panel of current students share their tips and tricks for being successful on the exams!
- Saturday, October 21, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Saturday, November 18, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Saturday, February 3, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
Scheduled dates for all practice exams are subject to change.