February networking lunch details
Guest Speaker: Luke Whittemore
We are excited to hear from Luke Whittemore about Portland General Electric's transportation electrification programs – including PGE’s Electric Avenue network, grant opportunities, upcoming charging rebate programs, and technical assistance to businesses. See Luke's bio below.
There are several great lunch options in the building, including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free-friendly. You are always welcome to BYO too.
Networking lunches are held in the Wilson-Hines room in Willamette University's Goudy Commons (Building #22 on the campus map). Once in Goudy's food court area, proceed past the cashiers and down the hall to your left to access the Wilson-Hines room.
Please check for spots in our visitor lot at the corner of Winter and Bellevue streets. The City of Salem also offers metered parking along Winter and State streets, and free parking two blocks towards downtown (approx. 5 minute walk to Goudy Commons). You may also find a spot in one of our other larger campus lots, but the university requires a permit to park. Expect a warning before any parking tickets are issued. We appreciate you walking, biking and carpooling when possible!
Guest Speaker Bio: Luke Whittemore
Luke is an engineer on the Grid Edge Solutions team at Portland General Electric focused on transportation electrification. He provides free technical assistance to businesses interested in installing EV charging or buying EVs for their fleet. He is also a subject matter expert supporting the development of PGE’s transportation electrification programs. Luke has a mechanical engineering degree from Oregon State University, and is an EV owner and enthusiast.
Our networking lunches are organized by sustainability leaders in our community. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oregon Food Bank Statewide Network Developer Katy Giombolini
- Oregon Association of Conservation Districts Policy & Program Director Anna Freitas
- Oregon Environmental Council Legislative Director Morgan Gratz-Weiser
- SEDCOR's Marion County Retention & Expansion Manager Nick Harville
- Cherriots General Manager Allan Pollock and Trip Choice Program Specialist Kiki Dohman
- Straub Outdoors Executive Director Catherine Alexander and intern Rachel Fisher
- ODOT Sustainability Program Manager Geoff Crook
- Department of Corrections' Sustainability Programs Manager Chad Naugle
- Assistant Director of Development at Pringle Creek Community Laura DeVito
- City of Salem Senior Planner Eunice Kim
- Oregon Health Authority Climate & Health Program Lead Emily York
- Willamette University's Director of Grounds Management Jim Andersen
- Marion County Waste Reduction Coordinator Alan Pennington
- CLEAResult Outreach Manager Elin Shepard
- Statewide Sustainability Officer David Wortman