The Willamette University College of Law Moot Court Board has a long tradition of promoting the art of appellate and trial advocacy by sponsoring various competitions and providing educational seminars. The Board dates back to 1916 and is the oldest student-run organization at the College of Law. The Board is committed to helping Willamette Law students improve their skills as advocates in a competitive environment.
- AAJ Trial Competition: Sept. 11-14, 2017
- National Appellate Competition: Oct. 9-12, 2017
- Don Turner Criminal Trial Competition: Nov. 6-9, 2017
- Spaulding Civil Trial Competition: Jan. 22-25, 2018
- Open Appellate Competition: Feb. 19-22, 2018
- First Year Appellate Competition: March 12-15, 2018