The Willamette University College of Law Moot Court Board has a long tradition of promoting the art of appellate and trial advocacy by sponsoring various competitions and providing educational seminars. The Board dates back to 1916 and is the oldest student-run organization at the College of Law. The Board is committed to helping Willamette Law students improve their skills as advocates in a competitive environment.
- Spaulding Civil Trial Competition: Sept. 12-16, 2016
- National Appellate Competition: Oct. 10-13, 2016
- Don Turner Criminal Trial Competition: Nov. 7-10, 2016
- AAJ Trial Competition: Jan. 23-26, 2017
- Open Appellate Competition: Feb. 20-23, 2017
- First Year Appellate Competition: March 13-16, 2017