Role of the Associate Dean

If students have questions or conflicts with their advisors or other faculty members which cannot be resolved directly with that faculty member, the Associate Dean is available for consultation. Students are also encouraged to seek consultation with the Associate Dean regarding petitions which might be brought before the Academic Status Committee , e.g., extensions of a T grade received for incomplete work requests, or to register for more than 4.5 credits in any semester.

For more information contact the Office of the Dean.