The Management Science and Quantitative Methods concentration develops knowledge, skills and experience in the areas of science, technology, engineering and math as applied to management in business, government, and not-for-profit organizations. This concentration helps MBA students build their experience in one of the world's fastest-growing fields.
Students who choose to pursue a concentration in "Management Science and Quantitative Methods" should consider the following elective courses.
- GSM 6004 - E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- GSM 6014 - Management Analytics
- GSM 6020 - Marketing Analytics
- GSM 6203 - Seminar Benefit-Cost Analysis
- GSM 6216 - Business/Economic Forecasting
- GSM 6220 - Lean Six Sigma
- GSM 6222 - Business Dynamics
- GSM 6223 - Enterprise Data Management
- GSM 6249 - Project Management
- GSM 6270 - Negotiation, Bargaining and the Economics of Strategy
- GSM 6272 - Data Sciences for Strategic Applications
- GSM 6283 - Corporate Finance
- GSM 6291 - Investments
It is possible that a specific course may not be offered in a given year.