Willamette University’s Career Management team will work with you to develop a thorough understanding of your company and help you find the right candidates for your management positions.
Matching Employers and Employees
Through a variety of flexible programs, we help you search for the right candidate for each job. We know each student personally and can help you discover who is right for your organization. Our services include:
- Interviews on-campus, virtual, by phone or at your location.
- Campus invitations to talk to students about your company and available career opportunities.
- Campus career fairs providing employer and student networking opportunities.
- Participation in informational interviews or mock interviews so you can meet the students and build relationships with them over time.
- Organize a “company trek” -- a field trip to your company by a group of students to expose them to your organization’s people, facilities and culture.
Internships Provide Mutual Value
We encourage students to gain practical experience through internships. Our Career Management staff is exceptionally skilled in matching interns with companies and developing projects that are mutually beneficial. Many employers use internships as a recruiting tool for future talent.To facilitate this, we provide academic credits for internships that can last up to a year.
Meet a Diverse Group of Students
Willamette MBA draws students with differing levels of business experience and backgrounds. In addition to our full-time MBA program, we offer an evening program for working professionals. Our students come from throughout the U.S. and around the globe.
The Personal Touch
Career Management provides the same personalized service for our employer partners as we do for our students. Please contact us to learn more about how we can work together to meet your needs.