The Willamette MBA curriculum includes a set of core and required courses and the opportunity to choose from a variety of elective courses designed to help you build one or more functional concentrations. The concentrations and registration guides shown below can help you plan your MBA curriculum.
As you develop your curricular path, it is important to be aware of all graduation requirements. Specific information about all graduation requirements (including courses, credits, minimum gpa, IKEWS, Management Writing Program, etc.) is available in the student handbook. You can track your progress toward graduation via your online graduation audit,
Willamette MBA offers many in-depth functional concentrations. Choosing one or more concentrations is not required - students can also choose to select elective courses based on their own needs and career goals. Use the links below to explore each concentration.
Students who began the Willamette MBA program fall semester 2017 may pursue one or more concentrations, but the concentration(s) will not be formally listed on their final MBA transcript. Students who began the Willamette MBA program fall semester 2017 are not required to complete the Concentration Declaration Form.
Students who began the Willamette MBA program in fall semester of 2018 who choose to pursue one or more formal concentrations must complete the Concentration Declaration Form after completion of the first year of MBA study and before the end of fall semester of the second year of study. Declared concentrations will be tracked as part of the graduation audit process.
Students who began the Willamette MBA program in fall semester 2018 will successfully earn a formal concentration upon completion of the required number of courses/credits for the concentration with a grade of B (3.0) or higher, and all other requirements for graduation. The final MBA transcript of students who successfully complete the requirements of a concentration will show the concentration(s) completed.
Information and requirements for each concentration is available below.
- Global Management
- Human Resources
- Management Science & Quantitative Analysis (STEM)
- Operations, Analysis & Systems
- Organizational Analysis
- Public & Not-for-Profit Management
The registration guides can help you plan your curricular path. Be sure to click on the link that describes your MBA program format (MBA, BA/MBA, JD/MBA). Although similar, the formats of the MBA program differ in regard to some graduation requirements.
- MBA Registration Guide - for students who entered fall semester 2017
- MBA Registration Guide - for students who entered fall semester 2018
- BA/MBA Registration Guide - for students who entered fall semester 2017 or fall 2018
- JD/MBA Registration Guide - for students who entered fall semester 2017
- JD/MBA Registration Guide - for students who entered fall semester 2018
- Course Descriptions: Core or Required Courses
- Course Descriptions: Elective Courses
- Your Class Schedule: https://secure.willamette.edu/services/admin.cgi/gradereport
- Your Grade Report: https://secure.willamette.edu/services/admin.cgi/gradereport
- Your Graduation Audit: https://secure.willamette.edu/services/admin.cgi/degreeaudit