We are committed to providing information about a range of opportunities for service in the Salem community. Check the links on the side to find a service project, service organization, or issue with which you can get involved!
Looking to serve in the community? Here are five easy ways to find an opportunity!
- Join the Community Service Opportunities Listserv to receive a weekly email of service opportunities.
- Visit our Upcoming Service Opportunities and our Ongoing Service Opportunities Web pages!
- Contact the Office of Community Service Learning to set up an appointment to discuss service opportunities that match your interests.
- Have an organization already in mind? Use our directory of service organizations in order to get in contact with them and begin volunteering!
- Visit the online agency database at Hands-on Mid Willamette Valley and search for opportunities from over 100 community agencies!