United States Postal Service (USPS)
Postage purchases (stamps and/or meter):
- First class mail
- Express mail (US & International)
- Special services (certified, registered, insured, return receipt, etc.)
Most necessary forms by the USPS are available at the Mail Center upon request.
United Parcel Service (UPS)
Daily pick up services from the Mail Center (US packages and letters, International letters only) must be at the Mail Center no later than 3:30 p.m.
- Ground service
- Three day select service
- Second day air service (guaranteed)
- Next day air service (guaranteed)
- Insurance available
Federal Express (FedEx)
Daily pick up services from the Mail Center (US & International) must be at the Mail Center no later than 12:00 p.m.
- Priority next day (guarantee 10:30 a.m. delivery)
- Standard next day (guarantee 3:30 p.m. delivery)
- Economy two day
Please note, FedEx may release residential deliveries without a signature.
If a customer requests a signature required, there will be an additional charge of $2.