Current Willamette University students, staff, and faculty are eligible for a network account that includes a Willamette email address. Students retain access to their accounts for one year following graduation. Before you can create your account, you must meet the follow criteria:
Creating a Network Account (username, password, email address):
Current Willamette University students, staff, and faculty are eligible for a free email account.
Change Network Password
Need Help with your Network Account?
- Network Account Help - including password reset (forgot password)
Services for current network account holders:
- Get to your Willamette email
- Access your Personal Share on our network (H: drive)
- View and edit your mailgroups and network shares
- Set a mail forwarding address
- Set up email vacation messages
Access for Guests and Visitors
Under some circumstances, long-term guests and visitors of the university may be granted a network account via sponsorship from a current staff or faculty member. These may include volunteers, associated scholars, or non-university employees (e.g. Bon Appétit employees). For more information about the creation of these accounts, please contact the WITS Help Desk at x6767.