Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) provides comprehensive support for law students. This office is where students conduct most of their daily business -- turning in Legal Research and Writing assignments, registering for classes, scheduling rooms for student organization events, and rescheduling examinations -- just to name a few. The OSA also oversees registration for law courses, administering examinations, and Commencement in the spring.
- Wed, April 1, 2015. Web registration for rising 3Ls via WebAdvisor begin at 7 a.m.
- Thurs, April 2, 2015. Web registration for rising 2Ls via WebAdvisor begin at 7 a.m.
- Mon, April 6, 2015. Web registration closes at 7:30 a.m. Make sure you get your selections in prior to the 7:30 a.m. deadline to participate in the lotteries by "WAITLISTING" for the limited enrollment/capped courses.
- Mon, April 6 - Fri, April 10, 2015. Lottery Week - WebAdvisor registration access closed.
- Mon, April 13 - Fri, August 21, 2015. Web registration reopens for students to make adjustments to their schedules over the summer.
Departmental Moves on Campus/Campus Map.
This has been a busy summer on campus. The planning and implementation of the departmental moves were made with a goal in mind to streamline processes for students, staff, and faculty. For example, the Financial Aid Department and the University Registrar's Office have moved from the Putnum University Center to the first floor of Waller Hall. This move better serves students so there's only one place they need to go for financial aid, registration, and student account issues. Click here to view a campus map which highlights the departmental moves that mostly affect students.
Class Attendance Tracking.
The attendance tracking in JASON is recorded weekly as we receive attendance sheets from the faculty; however, it is ultimately the student's responsibility to track attendance, as reporting in JASON may not always be up to date.
If you find a discrepancy in the records (for example, if you were marked absent on a day that you were in class), email or contact the professor to ask them to notify the OSA to correct the attendance date in question. We can only make a correction if the request is from the Professor. If you know you were absent on a certain date, but JASON doesn't reflect it, please contact either the professor or the OSA to see if the attendance sheets have been turned in for the class in question.
OSA Notary Policy Change.
Effective July 1, 2013, the OSA notary services are limited to WUCL students and graduates for purposes of application to state bar examinations.
WU Network Resources
- WUCL Google Calendar (Subscribe!)
- Submit Event Calendar Item
- Submit Digital Signage Request
- Virtual EMS
- View Current WUCL Digital Signage (must be on campus)
Mark Your Calendar
Rick's Cafe Regular Hours
- Mon - Thurs: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Fri: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Weekends: Closed
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.