Skip to main content

Make a Report

In case of emergency or immediate threat to health and safety, dial 9-1-1.

The Salem Police non-emergency line is 503-588-6123.
The Portland Police non-emergency line is 503-823-3333.
Duty Officer at PNCA 503-621-2061.

Non-emergency campus safety reports can be made to Campus Safety at 503-370-6911.

If you have been harmed by another person there are resources and remedies that are available to you. In most circumstances, you have a choice about what you want us to do after you’ve been harmed by someone, but sometimes the University may find it necessary to take action. You can explore options for reporting with a confidential resource, before choosing whether to report.

Reporting to Willamette University

Individuals may report possible violations of University policy by filling out an online form, or by contacting any of the individuals listed on the About Title IX page.

Reporting to an External Agency

Employees and interns may file a complaint with the Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries.

Any Willamette University community member may file a complaint regarding Title IX of the Education Amendment Act of 1972, Title VI (race, national origin or color) or disability directly with the Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights.

U.S. Department of Education, Western Region (206) 607-1600,

Students may also file a complaint with the Oregon Higher Education Coordinating Commission.

The National Institute of Health (NIH) and the National Science Foundation (NSF) do not tolerate discriminatory harassment, including sexual harassment. NIH has provided FAQs, as has NSF pertaining to complaints of harassment and NSF announced new measures to protect the research community from harassment.

Willamette University

Division of Student Affairs

University Center 3rd Floor
Willamette University
900 State Street
Salem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.