International students will find helpful information about the visa process and studying in the US at "Studying in the States" on the official website of the Department of Homeland Security.

Here are links to answers to common questions about the visa process. If you have questions, be sure to contact us!
Students and the Form I-20
Paying Your I-901 SEVIS Fee
Applying for a Visa to Travel to the United States
Preparing for your Trip to the United States

If you are transferring to Willamette from another school, be sure to fill out and submit the Willamette University Immigration Transfer In Form, so your SEVIS record can be transferred to Willamette. 

Willamette University

Early Career and Career Change MBA

Salem Campus

900 State Street
Salem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.

Back to Top