Tuition & Fees
Willamette University provides an exceptional MBA education at a manageable cost. Pursuing an MBA is one of the world's best educational investments. It is an opportunity to gain the knowledge, experience and network that provides a new set of possibilities for your career. Pure and simple -- it is a personal and financial investment in your future.
The program has structured it's costs to provide the following benefits for students:
- Tuition level remains the same for six consecutive semesters. You will not experience an increase in your tuition within the six semester program.
- No additional student or university fees.
- Text books, case studies, and other required course materials are free.
- Willamette's Career Management and Coaching program is available at no charge.
- Complete access to the Willamette MBA Career Management staff and program, including job postings, coaching sessions, networking, and professional one-to-one support.
- Complimentary catered dinner on the evenings of your scheduled classes.
- Financial assistance programs provide access to scholarships and federal educational loans.
Tuition covers the cost of all course offerings and required books.
September 2013, January 2014
- 2 courses per semester
- 12 courses over 24 months
Your tuition rate is consistent for six consecutive semesters, beginning with your semester of entry. Courses enrolled and completed after the original six consecutive semester period will be assessed the tuition rate of the current academic year.
Cohorts in Portland and Salem begin in September 2014
We're here to assist you through every stage of the application process. Contact us today to connect with us and learn more about the program.