Services available through the Mail Center include:
- Receipt and distribution of all incoming mail/packages
- U.S. Post Office stamp purchase, postage meter services, special services (express, registered, certified, and insured) both international and US package shipment
- Various shipping vendors (UPS, Federal Express, and Airborne) services are available with discounted prices
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday||Business Window Mail Center||10am to 4pm|
|Monday - Friday||Mail Center||7am to 5pm|
(package pickup & stamps only)
|Business Window Mail Center||10am to 2pm|
|Same Day Processing
(Monday - Friday)
|Must arrive at mail center by||2:30pm|
(During the summer, all closing times are 30 minutes earlier and there are no services offered on Saturday.)
Daily mail and shipping deadlines
- Outgoing US Post Office mail leaves campus Monday through Friday at 3:00 p.m. promptly. All mail must be at the Mail Center by 2:30 p.m. for processing.
- UPS (United Parcel Services) has a 3:30 p.m. deadline
- FedEx (Federal Express) has a 2:30 p.m. deadline
- USPS Next Day Express Mail has a 12:00 p.m. deadline.
- For all other vendors, items must be received at the mail center by 2:00 p.m.