Student Organization StuffRe-register your exiting student organization for 2013-2014!
Don't miss out on funding for next year. Complete the 5 steps to re-register today!
Student Organization Orientations
All student organizations must send a president, co-president, or treasurer to ONE orientation before the group can be eligible to apply for ASWU funds.
Spring Orientation Schedule:
Tuesday, March 19, 11:30am - 12:30pm - Dining Rooms 1 & 2, Cat Cavern
Looking to get involved? Check out the list of organizations at WU. We have over 100 student organizations, and if you don't see what you're looking for, you can even start your own organization.
You’ll find links to important documents for current WU student organizations on this page. Included are several forms that organizations may need throughout the year. Some additional forms are located in the Office of Student Activities and not yet available on this page.
- Re-register your exiting student organization for 2013-2014!
- List of Current Student Organizations
- Making a New Organization
- Resources for Student Organizations
- Publicity Policy
- Travel - Private Vehicle
- Travel - University Vehicles
- Check for room availability before planning your next event