Willamette MBA offers a complete program of career management, internships, networking and student professional organizations to help students take charge of their future.
From understanding and identifying strengths and goals, to company research and networking, to interviewing and negotiating for salaries, to landing internship and career positions, Willamette MBA students get started with career development right away. In fact, the career management program begins the summer before enrollment, continues throughout the 21 month program, and is available to Willamette MBA alumni throughout their career.
Career management services include a variety of activities.
- Career Counseling
- Career Fairs
- Employment Recruitment & Referral
- Company Site Visits
- Company Information Sessions
- Employer and Industry Research Databases
- Power Lunches
- Internship Program (up to 3 semesters of internship opportunities!)
- Interview Training
- Job Search Skills
- Job Postings and Resources
- Pacific Northwest MBA Career Network
- Student Chapters of National and International Professional Organizations
- Resume Writing
- Salary Negotiation
- Self Assessment
- Information Interviews