Willamette MBA programs are on a semester system. Each regular academic year consists of two semesters — fall semester and spring semester.
Fall semester is the first semester of the year and runs from mid-August through mid-December. Spring Semester is the second semester of the year and runs from mid-January to early May.
A summer semester is also available and is optional. Summer semester runs from early June to late July.
The academic calendar for the Early Career and Career Change MBA can be viewed at:
Schedule of Courses
The schedule of courses for the full-time formats of the Willamette MBA for the 2015-16 academic year can be viewed at:
- Fall Semester 2016 Course Schedule
- Spring Semester 2017 Course Schedule
- Summer Semester 2017 Course Schedule
- Fall Semester 2015 Course Schedule
- Spring Semester 2016 Course Schedule
- Summer Semester 2016 Course Schedule
Course schedules are subject to change from year to year. Elective courses in each area of interest are offered every year. However not all elective courses are offered on an annual basis.