Student Health Services are available to all degree seeking Willamette University students enrolled half time or more during the school year when classes are in session. Student Medical services are not available during the summer.
- No office visit fee for illness and injury evaluation and treatment
- Fees are charged for lab work, medications, immunizations, and study abroad physicals (All covered expenses are billed to Aetna Student Health or billed to Student Account)
- Students are seen by appointment
- Same day appointments available for acute needs
- For an appointment, call 503-370-6062. Our fax number is 503-375-5420.
There will be a $25.00 No Show Fee for missed Medical office visit
Equal care will be provided to all patients, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, physical ability or attributes, religion, or sexual or gender identity.
Bishop Wellness Center does not provide services to Willamette faculty or staff, dependents of students, non degree seeking students*, or students enrolled in the PMBA.
*Non-degree seeking does not include our International students. International students have full access to services at Bishop.
Bishop Health Hours
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
After Hours Care
Salem Hospital Urgent Care
Open daily 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
1002 Bellevue St. S.E.