Student Medical services are not available during the summer.
- No office visit fee for illness and injury evaluation and treatment
- Fees are charged for lab work, medications, immunizations, and study abroad physicals (All covered expenses are billed to Aetna Student Health or billed to Student Account)
- Students are seen by appointment
- Same day appointments available for acute needs
- For an appointment, call 503-370-6062. Our fax number is 503-375-5420.
There will be a $25.00 No Show Fee for missed Medical office visit
Equal care will be provided to all patients, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, physical ability or attributes, religion, or sexual or gender identity.
Bishop Wellness Center does not provide services to Willamette faculty or staff, dependents of students, non degree seeking students*, or students enrolled in the PMBA.
*Non-degree seeking does not include our International students. International students have full access to services at Bishop.
Health History and Immunization Requirement
All students enrolled half time or more are required to submit a Health History Form with dates of Measles Vaccination. New Students will be receiving an email on their Willamette Email Account with Instructions on How to Access the Health History Form.
You can also click on the link below to fill out your Health History Form Online:
Sexual Assault Response
Campus and community resource specialists include the Willamette University Sexual Assault Advisors and SARA (Sexual Assault Response Allies) a group of trained student volunteers.