Services offered in Bishop Health Center
- STI checks
- Birth control prescriptions and refills
- Sexual health issues, including possible urinary tract infections
- Emergency Contraception (Plan B)
- No office visit fee for covered services
- Fees are charged for lab work, supplies, medications, immunizations, and physicals (All covered expenses are billed to the Willamette Student Health Insurance Policy or billed to Student Account)
- Students are seen by appointment
- Same day appointments available for acute needs
- For an appointment, call 503-370-6062. Our fax number is 503-375-5420.
Students with other health needs will be referred to Salem Hospital's Urgent Care, or Kaiser Permanente's Urgent Care as appropriate.
There will be a $25.00 No Show Fee for missed Medical office visit
Importantly, Bishop Wellness Center does not provide "notes" for absences from class. If you are ill and unable to attend class, please communicate with your professor to make up any missed work as your earliest convenience.
Bishop Wellness Center does not provide services to Willamette faculty or staff, dependents of students, non degree seeking students*, or students enrolled in the PMBA.
*Non-degree seeking does not include our International students. International students have full access to services at Bishop.
Health History and Immunization Requirement
All students enrolled half time or more are required to submit a Health History Form with dates of Measles Vaccination. New Students will be receiving an email on their Willamette Email Account with Instructions on How to Access the Health History Form.
You can also click on the link below to fill out your Health History Form Online:
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion
The staff and providers of Bishop Wellness Center are committed to creating a safe, welcoming, and affirming environment for all. This includes students who access our services as well as all individuals who are part of larger Willamette community. We view diversity as encompassing intersecting identities, including ethnic/racial identity, nationality, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion/spirituality, socioeconomic status, age, body shape/size, ability, and point of view. We celebrate the differences among individuals as valuable and essential to the strengthening of our community and to the enrichment of the lives of our students. We acknowledge that this is a work in progress which will continue to evolve.