Complete Accept/Decline Form, Pay Deposit ($300)
FOR 2015-2016 PROGRAMS- DEADLINE: 27 February 2015
Complete and return the WHITE original of the Accept/Decline form to the Office of International Education- you keep the YELLOW copy. You received this form with your Acceptance letter.
Pay the deposit at the Cashier's window in Waller Hall. CASH or CHECK ONLY. Make checks out to "Willamette University". Contact the Cashier's office (503-375-5308) if you want to inquire about other forms of payment. DEPOSIT POLICY: Download the deposit policy in PDF form.
Understand the Cost Information for Your Program
Review all cost information on the Willamette Sponsored Programs Cost Matrix found on the OIE website. Please note the first page's explanation of costs related to all programs before looking for information about your program.
Apply for Ainsworth International Scholarship
Only students approved for WU Sponsored Study Abroad summer 2015, fall 2015, spring 2016 or academic year 2015-2016 are eligible. Please see application for specific eligibility information. APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday 27 February 2015.
Study Abroad Timeline/Checklist
This checklist will help you know what to expect over the next three to four semesters and you prepare to study abroad, go abroad, and return home.
- Download the checklist if studying abroad in Summer 2015
- Download the checklist if studying abroad in Fall 2014 OR for the academic year 2014-2015
- Download the checklist if studying abroad in Spring 2015
- Download the checklist if studying abroad in Fall 2015 OR for the academic year 2015-2016
- Download the checklist if studying abroad in Spring 2016
Pre Departure Forms
Pre Departure Forms will be included in your Acceptance Packet, see your acceptance materials and/or Study Abroad Checklist for pick-up and due dates.
For 2015-2016 programs
Fall 2015 students: These forms were in your ACCEPTANCE PACKET. DUE to the Office of International Education at your General Predeparture session in March 2015.
- Emergency Contact Information
- Health Information Student Self-Assessment
- 2 DOCUMENTS: Off-Campus Study Authorization/Release Agreement AND Standards of Conduct
- Health Insurance Information
- Office of Student Accounts-Release (return this form to Office of Student Accounts, Waller Hall)
Credit Form - Complete this by the end of the semester PRIOR to your program. You will receive information from your study abroad advisor about what form to use at your Site Specific PreDeparture Meeting. You may receive a "generic form" or a specific form for your study abroad program. This is a generic form.Credit Conversion/Equivalency Form
Spring 2016 students: You will start your predeparture meetings and paperwork in fall 2015.
Download the Study Abroad Handbook. The Handbook is in Adobe PDF format. The Study Abroad Handbook distributed by the Office of International Education to each student before his/her General Pre-departure meeting. The handbook contains a lot of useful information - this book is a must-read! The handbook starts with organizational tools, includes tips on how to prepare and ends with advise on how to have a successful return to Willamette.
2015-2016 Program Handbooks
- Study Abroad Handbook Fall 2015
- Study Abroad Handbook Year 2015-2016
- Study Abroad Handbook Spring 2016
- Study Abroad Handbook Summer 2015
- Off-Campus (Domestic) Programs Handbook Fall 2015
2014-2015 Program Handbooks