The WITS Service Request system is used to request and track work done by most WITS units. Use the SR system for requests for the installation, maintenance, or repair of University-owned computer or telephone equipment and requests for graphic arts, web, audio/visual and curriculum/instructional resource development services.
- For classroom equipment emergencies, call the WITS Help Desk at 503-370-6767.
- To request short-term equipment checkout from the Help Desk, please refer to our equipment page.
- For other emergency assistance, call the WITS Help Desk at 503-370-6767. The Help Desk assistants will locate appropriate WITS personnel to solve your problem.
- If you are unsure of how to make a request, please call the WITS Help Desk. The Help Desk can enter a Service Request on your behalf or refer you to the appropriate person or resource.
If you wish to purchase computer hardware or software, please contact your User Services Consultant:
- Jeff Allen (CLA Sciences/Social Sciences), x5412, email@example.com
- Jim Cureton (Law), x5411, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Bundy (CLA Arts and Humanities), x6019, email@example.com
- Robert Minato (Administrative and Classified Staff), x5394, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph FitzPatrick (AGSM), x6329, email@example.com