Requests for the installation, maintenance, or repair of University-owned computer or telephone equipment; Requests for graphic arts, web, audio/visual and curriculum/instructional resource development service.
For any classroom technology needs or equipment checkout (projectors, sound systems, video cameras, etc.) please call the WITS Help Desk at x6767.
- For classroom equipment emergencies, call the WITS Help Desk at x6767.
- For other emergency assistance, call the WITS Help Desk at x6767. The Help Desk assistants will locate appropriate WITS personnel to solve your problem.
If you wish to purchase computer hardware or software, please contact your User Services Consultant:
- Jeff Allen (CLA Sciences/Social Sciences), x5412, email@example.com
- Jim Cureton (Law), x5411, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Bundy (CLA Arts and Humanities), x6019, email@example.com
- Robert Minato (Administrative/Classified Staff), x5394, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph FitzPatrick (AGSM), x6329, email@example.com