Rogue River Rafting Adventure
July 23-25, 2020
Join alumni and friends for a rafting adventure on the beautiful Rogue River. This three-day trip floats through 40 miles of the Wild and Scenic Section of the Rogue River, including a remarkable stretch of more than 20 class II-IV rapids. But your days won't just be spent on the water, as you enjoy riverside lunch stops and visits to historic sites and side creek swim hole.
Without access to your phones or the outside world, this truly is the perfect getaway, not to mention a great chance to reconnect with your fellow Bearcats. Space is limited, so learn more and book your adventure below today!
For additional information, contact Kim Burris in the Alumni Office (503-370-6430 or firstname.lastname@example.org). To reserve your optional stay at the lodge, call 800-336-1647.
- Cost: $1,092. Includes all meals, guides, camping hear, rafts and transportation to and from river.
- Optional stay at the lodge the night before the trip an additional $150.
- Tour Host: Morrisons Rogue River Wilderness Adventures and Lodge
How to Sign Up
Gems of the Danube
Aug. 19-27, 2020
Embark on a seven-night voyage from Budapest to Nuremberg aboard a luxury cruise liner. You'll visit opulent palaces, historic monasteries and bustling cities. All the while, you'll take in beautiful views through Hungary, Austria and Germany.
For additional information, contact Kim Burris in the Alumni Office (503-370-6430 or email@example.com).
- Cost: starts at $3,999 per person (airfare not included)
- Includes all shore excursions with expert local guides
- Truly all-inclusive — no credit card required on board!
- Tour Host: Go Next