- The deadline for the 2021 awards cycle is Nov. 15, 2020
- Nominations will be held in consideration for three years.
- Please complete as much of the nomination form as possible
- Nominators need not be affiliated with Willamette.
- Please see full criteria here.
- NOTE: The 2020 slate of recipients was to be honored at Alumni Reunion Weekend 2020, but with the event being postponed to June, 2021, recipients from both 2020 and 2021 will be honored at Alumni Reunion Weekend 2021.
With your nomination, you enable the dedicated volunteers of the Alumni Board of Directors' Membership and Awards Committee to review nominees through a common process.
Please select the appropriate form below:
The Sparks Medallion
The Sparks Medallion recognizes graduates whose lifetime loyalty and service to Willamette reflect the ideals of one of the University's most devoted alumni, Lestle J. Sparks, Class of 1919.
- Lestle J. Sparks Medallion Nomination Form. Given to an alum whose lifetime loyalty and service to Willamette reflects the ideals of one of Willamette's most devoted alumni, Lestle J. Sparks.
Distinguished Alumni Citation
Many of Willamette's graduates have made waves in their own ways — these awards showcase them.
- Distinguished Alum of the Year Nomination Form. Given to an alum who has achieved tremendous accomplishments in the last 1-3 years.
- Professional Achievement Nomination Form. Given to an alum who has demonstrated success in their career over a lifetime.
- Non Nobis Solum Nomination Form. Awarded to an alum who has made significant contributions to society, the world or however one defines “community.”
Young Alumni Leadership Award
The Young Alumni Leadership Award is given to recent graduates who have already made noteworthy contributions to their communities, their industry or their causes.
- Innovative Achievement Nomination Form. Awarded to an alum who attended Willamette in the past 10 years in recognition of significant achievements in entrepreneurship, leadership or innovation since graduating from Willamette.
- Service to Willamette Nomination Form. Awarded to an alum who attended Willamette in the past 10 years for going beyond the call of duty to demonstrate commitment to the Willamette community.
About the Alumni Awards
The Alumni Awards are bestowed by the Alumni Board of Directors. Announcement of award recipients takes place in May, and the awards ceremony is held in June each year during Alumni Reunion Weekend.
If you have questions or comments, contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Engagement.