The Memo: Talkback with director, cast and designers
Wednesday, Nov 11 at 6:30 pm
A conversation with the director, actors
and creators of Willamette University's production of The Memo, by Václav Havel.
Become a part of our show experience!
The live performances of The Memo are completed. What was this experience like for the artists? for the audience? Our regular Theatre Talk Backs move from after-performance in the theatre, and into your home. Be ready with questions and interest, as we explore:
- Why did Willamette produce The Memo? Does it say anything about our current life and politics?
- How do we face down a pandemic with art?
- How do you rehearse and perform a play during a lockdown?
- Are virtual performances the "new normal"?
Bring a curious mind and your love of art! Be a part of this behind-the-scenes discovery of The Next Stage of Willamette University Theatre's productions!
How to join the Town Hall Talkback
- The Town Hall Talkback will be presented on Zoom.
- Click here to email & register for the Town Hall Talkback.
- If the link above does not work, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an invitation at 6:00 pm. Event begins at 6:30 pm.
- Please write email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Only the artists working on The Memo will be on video and audio. Patrons will use the chat area for questions and comments.