Important COVID-19 Update:
• All business operations have moved online in an effort to stem the spread of COVID-19. The admission team continues to provide services to our prospective students remotely.
• The admission team may extend conditional offers to prospective students whose GRE/GMAT test dates have been postponed due to test center closures on a case by case basis.
• All classes at the Atkinson Graduate School of Management have remote-attendance options. Ask our recruiters about attending one of our classes virtually.
It can be tempting to look at MBA applicants as a collection of data points, but that’s not what we do at Atkinson.
Graduate exam scores and undergraduate transcripts are great, but we know they don’t tell your whole story. We review each applicant with a holistic mindset, and we are looking for those prospective candidates that best fit our mission as a management school.
One thing we don’t require is professional experience. As an Early Career MBA, we build experiential learning directly into the curriculum. Here are a few things we do require:
- A baccalaureate degree from a college/university accredited by the appropriate U.S. regional institutional agency, or an equivalent degree from another country, prior to the first semester of enrollment in the MBA program
- Free online application
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges & universities attended (official transcripts will be requested upon acceptance)
- Two references
- One essay
- Official GMAT or GRE score. The GMAT code for Willamette MBA is 3MZ-PZ-27. The GRE code is 1181.
- Interview: On campus, or via Skype or telephone.
Application Deadlines for Fall Semester 2022
|Round||Due Date||Decision Released|
|Early Action 1||Oct. 15, 2021||On or before Dec. 15, 2021|
|Early Action 2||Dec. 15, 2021||On or before Feb. 15, 2022|
|Early Action 3||March 15, 2022||On or before April 15, 2022|
|Standard Deadline||May 1, 2021||On or before June 1, 2022|
|Rolling Deadline||Begins May 2, 2022||Space Available Basis|
Applicants are encouraged to apply by the Early Action deadlines for maximum consideration for admission and scholarship assistance.