Change of Address

There are two main offices where an address change should be made: The and . Changing the address with the Registrar automatically changes it with Financial Aid and the Payroll Office. Students should be reminded that writing an address on their time sheets will not affect any Payroll records.

Willamette University

Office of Financial Aid

1st Floor Waller Hall
900 State Street
Salem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.
503-370-6273 voice
877-744-3736 toll free

Back to Top