||158 - Coed Residence; sophomores, juniors and seniors
||Rooms are equipped for each individual with a standard-twin single bed, desk and chair, dresser, bookcase, lighting, blinds, data port, smoke detector, and closet space.
- Wheelchair accessible bathrooms: Men's and women's (ground level only)
- Wheelchair accessible building: Yes (ground level and 1st floor only)
- Garden level: 1 All Gender, 1 Women's
- 1st floor: 2 All Gender
- 2nd floor: 1 All Gender, 1 Women's
- 3rd floor: 1 All Gender, 1 Men's
||1st floor only — oven, sink, refrigerator, counter space.
|Beverage and Snack Machines
|Other Beverage and Snack Resources
||Goudy Commons is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kaneko Commons is open for breakfast and lunch (M-F).
||Meal Plans are required of all residents and points may be used in the Goudy Commons and Kaneko Commons.
||All campus buildings are smoke-free.
|More About Lausanne Hall
||Lausanne is the longest standing residence hall on campus. It has high ceilings, and carpeted rooms with some moveable furniture. There is also a piano (tuned annually) in the living room, and pool table in the TV lounge. Lausanne Hall has double and triple occupancy rooms, and is located near the science buildings.