Looking to get involved? Check out our list of clubs and organizations.
We have over 100 student organizations, and if you don't see what you're looking for, you can even start your own.
- Student Organization Update Form - Complete this online form when you have leadership and/or advising changes.
- Student Organization Handbook
- Leader/Advisor Agreement - When your advisor changes, complete this form (in addition to the Student Organization Update Form, listed above).
- How to Start a New Student Organization
- Annual Registration for Existing Student Organizations
- Leadership Resources for students and Student Organizations
- Poster Distribution Route
New! All posters must include this accessibility statement: If you require disability accommodation for this event, contact the Office of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion at 503-370-6195.