American Indian Graduate Center (AIGC)
Official site: https://www.aigcs.org/scholarships-fellowships/
Final Deadline: High School Applications open January, 2021; See website for final deadline
Final Deadline: Undergrad Applications open January, 2021; See website for final deadline
Final Deadline: Graduate Applications open January, 2021; See website for final deadline
As the largest national provider of scholarships for American Indian and Alaska Native students, AIGC offers a wide range of scholarships, fellowships, and connections.
Basic Eligibility for all AIGC Fellowships and Scholarships include:
- Demonstration of one of the following:
- Pursuing a master, doctoral, or professional degree as a full time student at an accredited graduate school in the United States (Fellowship, Loan for Service, Wells Fargo)
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree as a full time student at an accredited undergraduate school in the United States (Wells Fargo and Accenture)
- A high school sophomore or junior planning to attend an accredited undergraduate school in the United States (All Native American High School Academic Team)
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate financial need through submission of a Financial Needs Form (FNF) and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate personal enrollment in a federally recognized American Indian tribe or Alaska Native group, or possess one fourth (1/4) degree verifiable federally recognized American Indian blood through the submission of a Tribal Eligibility Certificate (TEC).
Scholarships and fellowships open in January for the following academic year (e.g. January 1, 2021 for the 2021-22 academic year). Visit the website for more information.