National Hispanic Scholarship Fund
Official site: https://www.hsf.net/scholarship
Final Deadline: February 15, 2019
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund was founded in 1975 to help Hispanic-American college students complete their education. The scholarships are available on a competitive basis for community college, four-year college, and graduate students of Hispanic heritage. Awards generally range from $1000 to $3,000.
To be eligible you must:
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent)
- Be a U.S. citizen OR legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Be pursuing or plan to pursue your first undergraduate or graduate degree
- Must plan to apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Plan to enroll full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam in the upcoming academic year.
HSF General College Scholarship application process is open from January 1 through March 30 for the following academic year. To see available scholarship opportunities for current class levels (high school, community college, college students), visit the website for more information and deadlines.
Visit the website for more information