- Ohana Jump Start Leaders
- WU Connect: Leadership & Social Change Jump Start Leaders
- Opening Days Leaders
- Resident Advisors
- Colloquium Associates
- CAS Admission Ambassador
- PNCA Orientation Ambassador
Thank you for your interest in a 2023 student leadership staff position. Please review the job descriptions and application, reading through all information carefully. Listed below is important information regarding the application process.
- Applications are TBD.
- Before you begin, please note that resumes are accepted only in PDF Format. No other format is accepted.
- All applicants must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA to apply for these positions.
- If hired, students must attend training sessions outlined on the job description.
- Note that for most positions, you cannot concurrently serve due to conflicts or time commitment. You may, however, apply for more than one position.
- If you are on the football, volleyball, or soccer teams in the fall of 2023 you may not apply to be a(n) Jump Start or Opening Days leader.
- We are having one informational session that will be recorded for you to learn about the application process and each position on TBD. A zoom link will be sent to your student email account. Please make time in your schedule to attend.
- Please be on the lookout on social media, Today@Willamette, and posters around campus for specific program informational sessions to learn more specific details of programs you are interested in working.