- 24/7 (card access to the building)
- Closed during official campus holidays
- *Summer Hours: Faculty Permission Required
|Who can use it?
||Willamette Students, Staff, & Faculty engaged in digital art creation and coursework.
|Can it be scheduled/reserved?
Classes are regularly scheduled throughout the school year with access permitted by the Art department. Additional events can reserve the room by contacting Scheduling, 503-370-6799.
- 13 iMac Computers
- Black and White LaserJet Printer
- Color and Photo Printers
- Video Input (VHS, DVD, Digital Camera and Video)
- Flatbed and Film Scanners
- Teaching Station with Projection
- Macintosh OS X
- iLife (iTunes, iMovie, GarageBand, etc.)
- Google Earth
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, etc.)
- Adobe Premier Elements
- Final Cut Professional
- Toast Titanium
The Art Departments' Administrative Assistant