Elmo TT-12F Overview
The Elmo TT-12F Interactive Document Camera connects to a projector and allows teachers to project classroom material using constructive features and effects, and it can also be used to display video on a monitor or television. The TT-12F is USB Video Class compliant (UVC), meaning it can be used as a webcam with services like Skype using its high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 1 port connected to a Mac or Windows computer. The camera's 1/2.3" CMOS sensor allows you to capture video up to UHD 4K30 or 1080p60 with vivid color, and it offers a powerful 288x zoom (12x optical plus 12x digital plus 2x sensor zoom) to capture the smallest details in the A3 size capture area.
The camera features multiple outputs to send your captured video to other sources, such as HDMI, USB 3.0, and VGA, as well as HDMI pass-through. Live View mode allows you to display any document, image, or object live via a connected projector or TV.
Most of the controls are available on the main body and on the included remote control, such as zoom and focus controls. The camera is capable of enlarging an image or object in 4K by up to 288x without any loss of quality, and the auto-focus button will quickly bring the image or object into crisp focus. Capture controls let you capture video or photos to an optional USB flash drive or SD card. Included with the TT-12F is a remote control, a USB cable, an AC adapter, a power cable, and a AAA battery for the remote.
- Connects to a projector or display and allows teachers to project classroom material with constructive features/effects applied
- UVC-compliant, so it can be used as a webcam with services such as Skype by a high-speed USB 3.0 connection to Mac or Windows
- 288x zoom to enlarge 4K footage
- 1/2.3" CMOS sensor captures video and photos of everything from fine text to 3D objects in up to UHD 4K30 or up to 1080p60 resolution
- The adjustable camera head and arm can be freely raised, lowered, and rotated to focus attention from above, the sides, and up close
- Zoom dial adjusts zoom in and out, and an AF (Auto Focus) button enables easy, one-touch auto focusing
- Select between several input and output resolutions with a simple flip of a switch, including 4K,1080p, 720p, SXGA, WXGA, XGA, and NTSC/PAL SD resolutions
- The TT-12F comes with an ergonomically designed wireless remote control conveniently featuring Highlight, Mask, Split Screen, Picture-in-Picture, and other functions
- Still images, audio, and video files can be saved on an optional USB flash drive or SD memory card for future use
- White Balance: Auto, One-Push, Fluorescent, Indoor, and Outdoor modes
- Image Mode: Text1, Text2, Text3, Graphics1, Graphics2
- Edge Enhancement (for graphics mode)
- USB Image Output: Standard and USB Video Class
- 288x Digital Zoom (12x optical + 12x digital + 2x sensor)
- Gamma settings
- Graphical on-screen display
- Slide Show (image data)
- Image Save: SD card, USB drive
- Brightness control: Auto level, Manual
- Support functions: Highlight, Mask, Scroll (in digital zoom), Mosaic, Split screen, Picture-in-Picture, Color Filter, Microscope, Image Rotation (0º/180º), Positive/Negative Conversion, Color/B&W