Congratulations on choosing Willamette University for your undergraduate education. We hope that you will have a rewarding experience at Willamette and that your time here will lay a solid foundation for your future.
Week of July 10: Your fall semester tuition and fees statement will be mailed out during this week. Please note that this will be your only paper statement while attending Willamette. In addition, an online version of your bill will be posted to Bill+Payment, Willamette’s online billing and payment system. Please check your Willamette e-mail account during the week of July 10 for a message about your online bill. You can also find instructions on how to access your bill online at Bill+Payment.
July 24: The following items will be available to complete on July 24:
- Student Financial Responsibility Agreement: All students are required to accept the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement, which outlines the financial terms and conditions associated with enrollment at Willamette. The Student Financial Responsibility Agreement is completed via Web Advisor using your Willamette username and password. Please login to Web Advisor at http://secure.willamette.edu/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor to accept your Student Financial Responsibility Agreement prior to the first day of classes, August 28.
- Student Health Insurance Waiver: ALL eligible students are automatically enrolled and charged for the Willamette Student Health Insurance Policy every academic year. If you have comparable coverage under a different insurance company and DO NOT want to take part in the Willamette Plan, you must complete the online waiver process starting July 24, 2017 and complete by September 11, 2017 (5pm). To learn more about Willamette Student Health Insurance Plan, including instructions on how to apply for a waiver, please visit student insurance web page.
The deadline to waive the Student Health Insurance Policy is September 11, 2017 (5pm). *Enrollment/waivers for eligible students meeting the corresponding credit hours is/are annual and will apply for the entire 2017-2018 policy year. Students who waive/enroll Fall 2017 semester are choosing to waive/enroll for both
- Green Initiative Fund Opt Out: The Green Initiative Fund provides student leadership and funding for projects that engage students and employees to advance social, economic and environmental sustainability. Students who do not wish to contribute to the Green Initiative Fund may opt out via Web Advisor. To learn more about the Green Initiative Fund or to opt out, please visit GoGreen web page. The deadline to opt out of the Green Initiative Fund is September 11.
August 28: The due date for payment of fall semester tuition and fees and the deadline to complete the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement. You can pay your bill on Bill+Payment or through a check payable to Willamette University. For instructions on how to pay your bill through Bill+Payment, please refer to our Bill+Payment information webpage at Bill+Payment
If paying by check, please include your name and student ID number on your check and mail it to the following address:
Attn: Student Accounts
900 State Street
Salem, OR 97301
September 11th (5pm): Deadline to waive the Willamette Student Health Insurance Policy.
Checklist of Additional Items
In addition to the items above, please review the following and complete as needed prior to Opening Days:
- Eestablish your parent/guardian as an authorized user on Bill+Payment. Authorized users have access to your student account statement and can make electronic payments through Bill+Payment. For more information on how to establish your parent/guardian as an authorized user, please refer to our Bill+Payment information webpage at Bill+Payment FAQ web page. *Please note that Willamette uses Bill+Payment as its official billing method. Students are responsible for adding authorized users on Bill+Payment to grant access to student account information, statements, online payments and payment plans.
- Alternative for establishing authorized persons without internet/email access: Complete the form Authorization to Release Financial Information. This authorization is only required if you would like to release your student financial information and the recipient will not have online access to Bill+Payment. This form can be accessed at Authorization to Release Financial Information. Please note that persons with manual authorization forms will not receive statement notification. Please mail your completed release to the following address:
Attn: Student Accounts
900 State Street
Salem, OR 97301
Payment plan option: Payment plans are available to authorized users on Bill + Payment. Fall semester is available for enrollment in July once fall semester charges post. Spring plans will become available in December as soon as spring charges post. Each semester you have the choice of setting up a payment plan of 5, 4 or 3 payments, with the final payment for each one being due in time to register for the following semester. The enrollment fee is $30 per semester for a total of $60 for the year.
Please contact the Student Accounts Office at (503) 375-5308 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your student account, billing, or payment options. We look forward to meeting you on campus this fall!