How to Report a Problem
Students in Residence Halls:
If you have a problem with the phone line in your residence hall room, you should report it to your Community Mentor (CM) as soon as you notice the problem. Your CM will then contact the Area Coordinator for your building, who will submit a Service Request to have repairs made.
Staff & Faculty in Campus Offices:
Most issues with campus phones or with the voicemail system are handled through Service Requests. Such issues include:
- Installation of a new phone
- Changing or adding new phone numbers
- Resetting a voicemail password
- Resetting a phone display
- Adding a menu system for multiple users
- Malfunctioning phone or voicemail box
For any of these issues, please submit a WITS Service Request, and a WITS Technician will help you.
There is a charge for some of these services. For more information about telephone charges, please see:
Or contact the Help Desk for assistance at 503-370-6767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.