Where can your Hallie Ford Museum of Art sponsor level membership take you?
Join the Hallie Ford Museum of Art at the Sponsor Level ($100), or above, and your membership includes FREE ADMISSION to over 1000 additional museums and organizations through the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM). WOW!
With your sponsor level membership, check out these fabulous day-trip possibilities with 20 Pacific Northwest NARM museum destinations that can be explored throughout the year.
- The Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
- The University of Oregon Museum of Natural and Cultural History
- The Shelton McMurphy Johnson House
- Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center (Stevenson, WA)
- Maryhill Museum of Art (Goldendale, WA)
- Museum of Glass
- Tacoma Art Museum
- Children’s Museum of Tacoma
- Museum of History & Industry
- Henry Art Gallery, University of Washington
- Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture, University of Washington
- EMP Museum (Formerly known as the Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame)
- Frye Art Museum
- Holocaust Center for Humanity
- Northwest African American Museum
- Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience
- Bellevue Arts Museum (Bellevue, WA)
- Pacific Bonsai Museum (Federal Way, WA)
- Cascadia Art Museum (Edmonds, WA)
- Schack Art Center (Everett, WA)