Weekly COVID-19 update
Reopening Operations Committee
In an ongoing effort to keep the community informed, the Reopening Operations Committee is committed to offering statewide, regional and campus public health updates to our community every Friday.
This week’s update includes a lot of important information, so please review it in full for complete details.
- Random COVID-19 surveillance testing of students will begin in February at no direct cost to students.
- Limited testing for asymptomatic people will be available by request at Bishop for $50 as supplies are available.
- Residential students who prefer not to travel before Inauguration Day have the option of starting classes from home and returning between Jan. 21–23. To take in-person classes, you must return to campus by Jan. 23.
- The CAS quiet period has been extended to Feb. 1 with in-person classes beginning Feb. 2.
- During the quiet period, the campus remains closed to visitors, classes are remote and employees must work remotely unless otherwise approved by their supervisor.
- Please continue to adhere to the WU Well U Agreement, wear face masks, maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance, wash your hands, and follow all university and state guidelines. Thank you.
Things to know
The NCAA selected Willamette's women's soccer head coach from a field of 10 finalists for this inaugural award.
Help us continue to provide our community with access to resources.
Be a part of the Campus Recreation Student Leadership Team.
Anthony J Stafford
This not an endorsement of the Collegian. We seek faculty quotes on journalism's value for a new hiring brochure.
Save The Date
This year's celebration and events are a partnership between many Oregon colleges and universities including Claremont School of Theology.
Things to Do
January 15, 2021