What's the most important book ever written, and why? For the new Willamette magazine, we're asking faculty, staff, alumni, and students to make the case for a particular book. So far, we've heard the case for works by Plato, Keynes, and more. We want to include your voice, too. What do you think is the most important book ever written, and why? Please send your one-paragraph response to email@example.com by June 3. (If possible, it would be a big help to know the title of your pick by May 25.)
What's the single most important book ever written, and why?
Contact: Emily Gold Boutilier
Announcements on May 25, 2022
- A note from the Chaplain
- Cross Country teams receive academic awards
- Daugherty is finalist for National Coach of the Year
- PNCA First Thursday Reception
- Summer BBQ’s are back
- Weirth repeats as First Team CoSIDA Academic All-District
- Willamette Academy celebrates 20 years of student success - Today@Willamette
- Willamette Academy receives grant from Siletz charitable fund
- Willamette receives academic honors in triathlon
Marketing and Communications
Waller Hall, Fourth Floor
900 State StreetSalem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.