Abdu’l-Baha was the son of Baha’u’llah. The day signifies the anniversary of when he passed, beginning at 1 a.m. on Nov. 28. In his eulogy he was described “as One who led humanity to the ‘Way of Truth,’ as a ‘pillar of peace’ and the embodiment of ‘glory and greatness.'"
Ascension of ‘Abdu'l-baha
Contact: Beth D Pfeiffer
Announcements on November 28, 2022
- Adams ’23 repeats as First Team All-Northwest Conference
- An uplifting approach to inclusivity
- CASA/AIA fall lecture with Dale Croes
- Gallaway NWC Offensive Player of the Year
- Midnight Breakfast volunteers needed
- Teppola Creative Writing Prizes open in December
- You are not alone: Resources for those struggling
Marketing and Communications
Waller Hall, Fourth Floor
900 State StreetSalem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.