The following are policies and procedures as they relate to accounting. For a full list of official university policies, please visit the University Policies page.
- Contracting and Purchasing Policy This document outlines contract authority procedures for amounts greater than $10,000 or that commit the University for a period greater than one year.
- Credit Card Processing Guidelines This document was established to ensure that cardholder data is properly protected & secure in compliance with the standards set forth by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- Delegation of Signature Authority Policy This policy establishes a process for the delegation of signature authority for contracts, agreements, financial transactions, and any other legal relationship that obligates Willamette University.
- Facilities and Administrative Cost Allocation Policy This provides policy and procedures for the application of facilities and administrative costs allocations to sponsored programs, including allocation guidance for F&A transfers, and allowable uses for F&A allocations.
- Fraud, Waste & Abuse Reporting Policy
This policy sets forth guidelines for reporting known or suspected fraud, waste and abuse within Willamette University.
- Gifts, Awards and Prizes from University Funds Policy This policy discusses the limitations placed on expressions of sympathy, employee recognition and gifts, awards and prizes to employees, and development gifts.
- International ACH Transaction Rules Under US Law, Willamette University (as originator of ACH payments) is required to screen all ACH payments to ascertain if the funds associated with the payment are being remitted (or being received from) any party subject to Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctions.
- Purchasing Card Policy This document outlines the policies and procedures of the purchasing card program.
- Red Flag Program This program was established in compliance of the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA) of 2003.
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement Policy This policy covers the payment or reimbursement of actual University-related travel, entertainment or other business related expenditures that are necessary in the performance of assigned employee responsibilities.
- Use of Institutional Funds Policy This policy identifies permissible and impermissible uses of various types of University funds.