At Willamette University, we believe dining service plays an important role in the wellness and sense of community that makes our campus unique. Meals are prepared from scratch using fresh ingredients — all in a socially responsible manner that benefits our community, our guests and our environment.
Our dining service provider, Bon Appétit, takes special care to offer students a wide variety of entrée items (including vegetarian, vegan, and made without gluten). You can view the current week’s menus through their website as well as other helpful information.
Willamette Dining and Commuter Plans
For current pricing information, please see the Housing Rates page.
Students select their dining plan when they sign their housing agreement the academic year. All students living in a residence hall have a dining plan. Willamette offers dining plans based on the number of meals, either per week (10-19 plans) or per semester (commuter plans), and assumes one meal per meal period. All plans include dining flex dollars, to be spent during the semester. Flex dollars are a value placed on your student ID card that can be used like a declining balance. One point equals $1 in value. The 19-Meal Plan allows you to enter Goudy Commons during any meal period. You also may opt to use your lunch, Monday-Friday, meal equivalency at Blitz Market for the daily entrée.
We also offer commuter plans to non-residential students, upperclassmen, and graduate students. Commuter plans are also available to faculty, and staff. The two commuter options include either 40-meal or 25-meal block plans with $250 or $150 flex dollars per semester, respectively. So, students can have any 40 or 25 meals per semester at any time in Goudy Commons or a lunch, Monday-Friday, at Blitz Market. Dining flex dollars can be spent at Goudy Commons, Blitz Market or Rick’s Café.
Want to change your dining plan? Go to your WU Housing Portal. From the left navigation menu, click on DINING and then DINING PLANS. Dining plans can be changed until September 9, 2022.
Willamette Dining Plans
For all residential and non-residential students.
- 19-Meal Plan + $50 flex dollars per semester
- 14-Meal Plan + $150 flex dollars per semester
- 10-Meal Plan + $250 flex dollars per semester
Willamette Commuter Plans
Available for non-residential students, upperclassmen and graduate students
- 40-Block Plan + $250 flex dollars per semester
- 25-Block Plan + $150 flex dollars per semester
Dining Flex Dollars
Dining flex dollars are honored at Goudy Commons, Blitz Market and Rick’s Café. Flex dollars will carry over from fall to spring semester for students who remain on the Willamette Dining Plan. Flex dollars remaining at the completion of spring semester are non-refundable. No credit or refund is issued for meals not taken.
NEW for 2022 - Fall Break Meal Plan
The Fall break meal plan details:
- Goudy will not be open for walk in traffic
- Students must sign up for the meal plan if they want to utilize it
- $18 per day includes lunch, and dinner
- Meals will be available Saturday, November 19-Wednesday, November 23
- It's an all-in option - if you choose to opt in for the Fall Break meal plan, you will be charged for the entire amount
- Meals will be prepaid and charged to the student's account
- The total cost to students opting in to the Fall Break meal plan is $90 ($18/day x 5 days)
- If you want to pick up an extra meal on Wednesday for Thursday, you can opt in for an additional $10, making the charge to student accounts, $100 total
- Dining services will not be open after the designated pick up time on Wednesday, November 23, 2022, through Sunday, November 27, 2022, brunch
- Regular meal plans will resume on Sunday, November 27, 2022, with dinner
GET Food App
The GET Food App allows users to place meal orders virtually. You can view menus on the app, practice safe social distancing while ordering food and pay with campus card funds.