- Chicano(a) — Chicano(a), is an individual who holds Mexican descent due to their grandparents or parents being from Mexico, but they themselves are born in the United States (not in Mexico), according to Merriam Webster Dictionary.
- Immigrant — Immigrant, or also known as a "Permanent Resident Alien" is defined by the Department of Homeland Security as an alien admitted to the United States as a lawful permanent resident.
- Hispanic — According to Merriam Webster Dictionary, "Hispanic" refers to the language, an individual who descends from a Spanish speaking country.
- Latino(a) — Latino(a), refers to the geography, an individual whose country of origin is in Latin America according to Merriam Webster Dictionary.
- Undocumented Immigrant — According to US Legal, "undocumented immigrant" refers to foreign nationals residing in the United States without having a legal immigration status. This includes individuals "who have entered the United States without inspection and permission from the United States government, as well as those who have entered with a legal visa that is no longer valid." Other names such as "unauthorized" or "illegal immigrants" refer to "Undocumented immigrants."
Undocumented and DACA Students
900 State StreetSalem Oregon 97301 U.S.A.