Campus contact for DACA/undocumented students
Oli Muñoz, Dean of Students for Community Care and Inclusion is the contact person for all DACA/undocumented students from across campus and can provide a number of external and internal resources that are available. For those that are interested, her contact information is:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Office of Student Affairs, University Center, 3rd floor
- Phone: 503-370-6447
Oregon legislation on DACA and Undocumented Students
Oregon has passed the following three laws in order to help undocumented students attend college and achieve a higher education.
- Tuition Equity (2013): This law allows eligible undocumented students pay in-state tuition at a public university within the state of Oregon.
- Oregon Opportunity Grant (2015): This law enables eligible undocumented students to apply and receive a state-funded financial aid program, or more commonly known as the Oregon Opportunity Grant.
- Oregon Promise (2015):This law allows undocumented students request a waiver of tuition at community colleges.
The above and following information was taken from Oregon Goes to College.